the item you have requested is currently out of stock.
You can add this item to your
Weight: 2.6 kg
Voltage: 220 V
Warranty: 6 month
AOYUE 937+ Short Review: Adjustable thermostat, digital indication. Digital display reflects actual fixed temperature.
Soldering station AOYUE 937+ with adjustable thermostat and digital indication.
- Microprocessor control of soldering station AOYUE 937+ provides temperature setting high stability during whole operation.
- Discrete temperature control enables to set temperature mode easily with 1˚C accuracy.
- Predetermined temperature is imaged on digital display. This enables the operator to control temperature mode permanently that enhances sensitive to overheating elements and equipment disassembling reliability.
- Reset function enables, if necessary, to reset actual station settings.
- Ceramic heating element is produced according to Japanese technology using the newest materials to ensure soldering iron tip fast heating to operating temperature and long life usage.
- Temperature sensor with platinum spatter is built into heating element maintaining constant and precise temperature.
- Soldering iron Aoyue-I is packed with standard bit.
- Design of AOYUE 937+ enables to place on one working space two stations, fixed one on another.
- Antistatic performance enables working with static-sensitive components.
|Temperature range||200 ˚C- 480 ˚C|
|Temperature control||Sensor, discrete|
|Temperature stabilization||+/- 1 ˚C|
|Power consumption||45 W|
|Operating voltage||220 V|
|Soldering iron plug||5-pins|
|Dimensions||140 × 80 × 120 mm|
|Tip to ground resistance||2 Ω|
|Tip to ground potential||2 mV|
|Power voltage||24 V|
|Power consumption||50 W|
|Heating element||4-pins, ceramic|
|Packed with standard bit||Aoyue-I|
|Total length (without cable)||190 mm|
|Soldering iron weight||55 g|
- Soldering station Aoyue 937+ – 1 pc.
- Soldering iron Aoyue Net B001 – 1 pc.
- Spare heating element – 1 pc.
- Soldering iron stand – 1 pc.
- Manual – 1 pc.
Compatible Soldering Tips
comments powered by Disqus