Weight: 0.28 kg
Artec SPC RC Cube Short Review: Make your own radio controlled cube car that can perform the following commands: front, back, high speed, spin and turn.
Artec SPC RC Cube is a kit for individual assembly of a cube car with remote control out of cardboard and simple materials. You can learn how to use radio signals to remotely control a device and investigate the science behind the technology. Finally, you can have fun while playing with this smart vehicle.
This kit is to be assembled according to the user guide provided. Learn about the science behind the technology and have fun playing with the remote controlled car.
- Power source: AA batteries (2 pcs. not included) and 9V battery (1 pc. not included).
- Learn how to use radio signals to remotely control a device.
- Great illustrated, interactive, and informative study guide included in kit.
- Great for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) related curriculum.
|Power||AA batteries (2 pcs.),9V battery (1 pc.)|
|Model size||100 mm × 90 mm × 110 mm|
|Package weight||0,280 kg|
- Construction kit:
- parts to assemble a cube car— 1 set.
- User guide — 1 pc.
To assemble and use this model you will need the following (not included in the package) :
- AA batteries – 2 pcs.
- 9V battery – 1 pc.
- Scissors – 1 pc.
- Tape – 1 pc.
- Precision knife – 1 pc.
- Phillips screwdriver – 1 pc.
comments powered by Disqus