Weight: 0.7 kg
CIC 21-753 Short Review: Assemble a motorcycle powered by salt water fuel-cell that can drive constantly for up to 7 hours and perform stunning movements.
CIC 21-753 Salt Water Fuel Cell Motorcycle is a self-assembly kit that offers to build a robotic racer. Equipped with cams and swing arms of multiple variations that allow the robot to perform exciting stunts: powerful straight runs, right or left circling, and radical “S” turns. To prepare the salt solution add salt to water at a ratio of 5:1. The proportion of salt may vary from 20% to 99%, but the most effective is 20%.
- Robot of the new generation.
- Powered by eco-friendly salt water fuel-cell.
- Able to keep balance and not fall over while moving.
- Can perform exciting stunts: powerful straight runs, right or left circling, and radical “S” turns
- Easy to assemble and does not require soldering.
- Suitable for users aged 8 years and older.
|Output voltage||3 V|
|Operating time||5-7 hours|
|Size, L × W × H||160 × 586 × 554 mm|
|Package size, L × W × H||180 × 70 × 210 mm|
- CIC 21-753 Salt Water Fuel Cell Motorcycle (disassembled parts)
- User guide — 1 pc.
Tools needed for assembling the robot:
- Needle-nose pliers
- Diagonal pliers
Spare Fuel Cell
Additional informationWarning: this DIY construction set contains tiny elements.
comments powered by Disqus