the item you have requested is currently out of stock.
You can add this item to your
Weight: 2.6 kg
Voltage: 220 V
Warranty: 6 month
Lukey 868 Short Review: Hot air lead-free reworking station Lukey 868 with digital temperature indication.
Lukey 868 digital hot air soldering station with two channels is used for repairing portable electronics (mobile phones, video cameras etc.) and household appliances.
- Two displays with digital temperature indication of hot air gun and soldering iron
- Stand-alone temperature control of hot air gun and soldering iron
- Three cylindrical nozzles with different diameters
- 400 W hot air gun wattage
- 120 l/min maximum airflow quantity
- Automatic hot air gun cooling after power off
- Antistatic performance and electrical isolation
- HAKKO 1321 ceramic heating element which ensures reliable performance, durability and temperature stability
- Durable chromium 0.4 mm bit with butt-end
- Soldering bits are compatible with soldering systems HAKKO and XYTRONIC to provide wide choice of nozzles
- Rack with cellulose sponge for moist bit cleaning
- Ergonomic design developed to optimize working place
|Operating voltage||220 V|
|Power consumption||750 W|
|Soldering iron wattage||50 W|
|Hot air gun wattage||400 W|
|Airflow rate||120 l/min|
|Hot air gun temperature range||100–480 °C|
|Soldering iron temperature range||200–480 °C|
|Dimensions||160 × 190 × 116 mm|
- Soldering station Lukey 868 — 1 pc.
- Soldering iron — 1 pc.
- Nozzles — 3 pcs.
- Rack with cellulose sponge — 1 pc.
- Soldering iron and hot air gun stand — 1 pc.
- Power cable — 1 pc.
Compatible Soldering Tips
comments powered by Disqus