Weight: 6.5 kg
Voltage: 110 V, 220 V
Warranty: 24 month
Estimate shipping cost
ATTEN GA1022CAL Short Review: Desktop 2 channel digital storage oscilloscope. Bandwidth 25 MHz. Sampling rate 1 GSa/s. Memory depth: 40 Kpts. Display: 7" TFT.
ATTEN GA1022CAL is a desktop digital storage oscilloscope. It has 2 channels, 25 MHz bandwidth, sampling rate of 1 GSa/s and 40 Kpts memory depth.
- 1 GSa/s sampling rate.
- 2 channels.
- 7-inch widescreen color TFT LCD (800 x 480).
- Memory depth: single channel: 40 Kpts; double channels: 20 Kpts.
- Various trigger functions: Edge, Pulse, Video, Slope and Alternative.
- Unique digital filtering and waveform recording functions.
- Supports Pass/Fail function.
- 32 kinds of automatic measurement and manual cursor tracking measurement functions.
- Two groups of reference waveforms, 16 groups of common waveforms, 20 groups of internal storage/output; support waveform setting, external storage and output of CSV and bitmap file by USB flash disc (CSV and bitmaps cannot be output from USB flash disc).
- Adjustable waveform brightness and screen grid brightness.
- Various kinds of language interface display, Chinese and English.
- On-line help system.
- Easyscope Software.
- Shortcut key to PRINT, supports print screen.
- PictBridge function.
- Standard configuration interfaces:
- USB Host: supports storage of USB flash disc and upgrading of USB flash disc system software;
- USB Device: supports PC connection for remote communication;
|Sampling Rate||1 GSa/s|
|Memory depth||single channel: 40 Kpts; double channels: 20 Kpts|
|Trigger functions||Edge, Pulse, Video, Slope, Alternative|
|Display||7" color TFT LCD (800 x 480)|
|Interfaces||USB Host, USB Device, RS-232|
- Digital Oscilloscope ATTEN GA1022CAL — 1 pc.
- Probes 1×1 / 1×10 — 2 pcs.
- Power cord — 1 pc.
- USB cable — 1 pc.
- CD with Software — 1 pc.
- User's Manual — 1 pc.
comments powered by Disqus