the item you have requested is currently out of stock.
You can add this item to your
Weight: 7 kg
Warranty: 36 month
SIGLENT SDS1204CFL Short Review: Four-channel desktop digital oscilloscope with 200 MHz bandwidth, 2 GSa/s real-time sample rate (single channel), 50 GSa/s equivalent sample rate, 24K memory.
SIGLENT SDS1204CFL Digital Oscilloscope is a compact desktop four-channel digital oscilloscope with a 200 MHz bandwidth. 7-inch TFT color liquid-crystal display of the oscilloscope ensures bright and vivid waveform representation and backlit buttons ensure user comfort. 24 K memory allows storing up to 20 waveforms and 20 setups. SIGLENT SDS1204CFL has a multi-language user interface and online help.
SIGLENT SDS1204CFL Digital Oscilloscope is a good choice for industrial control and measurements, R&D, electronic circuit design and testing and all other applications involving testing and troubleshooting, as well as education and training.
- Bandwidth: 200 MHz.
- 4 channels + 1 external triggering channel.
- Real-time sample rate: 2 GSa/s. (single channel)
- Equivalent sample rate: 50 GSa/s.
- Memory: 24 K.
- Vertical sensitivity range: 2 mV/div – 5 V/div.
- Versatile trigger modes: Edge, Pulse, Slope, Video and Alternate.
- Unique digital filter and data recorder function.
- 7" TFT color LCD, bright and vivid waveform display.
- USB Host, USB Device, RS-232.
- Pass/Fail Output.
- Multi-language display (12 languages): English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
- Online help.
- Safety standards: EMC: EN61326; LVD: EN61010-1.
- Compact design for saving desktop space.
|Channels||4 + 1 ext. ch.|
|Real time sample rate||2 GSa/s (Single channel)
1 GSa/s (Dual channels)
|Equivalent sample rate||50 GSa/s|
|Memory depth||24 K|
|Vertical sensitivity range||2 mV/div – 5 V/div||Vertical resolution||8 bits|
|Rise time||< 1.7 ns|
|Time base range||2,5 ns/div – 50 s/div|
|Input impedance||1 MΩ || 13 pF, 50 Ω|
|Cursor measurements||Manual, Track, Auto measure|
|Math||Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, Invert, FFT|
|Trigger modes||Edge, Pulse, Video, Slope, Alternate|
|Storage||Internal: 20 setups, 20 waveforms (storage/recall), 4 reference waveforms
External (USB): BMP, CSV, waveforms and setups
|Input coupling||DC, AC, GND|
|Display||7" TFT color LCD (480 × 234)|
|Interface||USB Host, USB Device, RS-232, P/F output|
|Power source||100 – 240 V AC, 45 Hz – 440 Hz, 50 VA max|
|Max. input voltage||400 V (Vpp)|
|Dimensions||358 × 156 × 118 mm|
Download SIGLENT SDS1204CFL Data Sheet.
- Digital oscilloscope unit (1 pc.)
- Probe (1:1, 10:1) Problex (4 pcs.)
- Power cord (1 pc.)
- USB cable (1 pc.)
- EasyScope 3.0 Computer Software System (1 pc.)
- EasyDsoLib software package (1 pc.)
- User Manual (1 pc.)
comments powered by Disqus