Electrical Installation Works Set
the item you have requested is currently out of stock.
You can add this item to your
Weight: 3.5 kg
Warranty: 6 month
Short Review: For electrical installation works you will need equipment such as soldering iron, gas-heated soldering iron, digital multimeter, digital clamp meter and a voltage tester. We recommend the following models: Goot PX-201 soldering iron, Goot GP-510SET gas-heated soldering iron, UNI-T UT39E digital multimeter, UNI-T UT203 digital clamp meter and a UNI-T UT15C voltage tester. When choosing these particular models you will get a 10% discount!
Electrical Installation Works Equipment Set includes soldering irons and electrical parameters testers. The kit will be useful for electricians for on site operation.
Goot soldering irons and UNI-T multimeters may be used to install electric lines, to install and maintain electromechanic and electrical drive systems, install and repair switchboards, maintain electrical substations, etc.
- Electric line installation
- Electric switchboard installation
- Electric line repair
- Contact elements soldering
- Switchboard elements soldering
- Power quality control
- AC/DC current measurement
- AC/DC voltage measurement
- Resistance measurement
- Frequency measurement
- Duty cycle measurement
- Continuity test (with buzzer)
- Phase rotation test
- Short circuit detection
- Positive and negative polarity detection
1. Goot PX-201 is a compact and lightweight temperature controlled soldering iron with high output Goot PX-2H ceramic heater (70 Watts).
2. Goot GP-510SET is a gas-heated soldering iron with piezoelectric ignition system. Heat power is adjustable within 15-75 W. Can be used as a blow torch, a soldering iron or a heat gun.
3. UNI-T UT39E is a digital multimeter for AC/DC current and voltage, resistance, capacitance, frequency measurements, and diode, continuity and transistor tests.
4. UNI-T UT203 is a reliable clamp multimeter which measures AC/DC voltage and current, resistance, frequency, duty cycle and performes diode check and continuity test.
5. UNI-T UT15C is a device for AC/DC voltage, continuity and phase rotation tests, for short circuit, positive and negative polarity and single lead (L2) voltage detection.
comments powered by Disqus