Fiber Optic Cable Tester Pro'sKit MT-7508
Weight: 0.15 kg
Warranty: 6 month
Pro'sKit MT-7508 Short Review: Compact fiber optic cable tester with a Class III A laser diode. Compatible with connector types: FC/PC, SC, ST 2.5 mm universal.
Pro'sKit MT-7508 fiber optic cable tester is a light generator (light source) based on laser diode, and it's designed for fiber optic cable troubleshooting. Pro'sKit MT-7508 fiber optic cable tester has a simple and user-friendly design, done in a robust compact copper housing.
Pro'sKit MT-7508 Fiber Optic Cable Tester Features
- Supported connection types: FC/PC,SC, ST diameter: 2.5 mm
- Operation modes: "CW" (Continuous wave output), "Pulse" and "Off'"
- Continuous wave output mode (CW) for stable cable fault illumination
- Pulse mode helps to detect cable damage at high levels of ambient light
- Convenient pushbutton switch
- Tester has a shape and size of a pen
Pro'sKit MT-7508 Fiber Optic Cable Tester User Manual
Pro'sKit MT-7508 Fiber Optic Cable Tester Technical Specifications
|Light source||Class III A laser diode|
|Wave length||650 nm|
|Laser power||0,5 mW|
|Operating temperature||0 ~ 40 °C|
|Storage temperature||0 °C ~ 50 °C|
|Dimensions||length 157 mm, diameter 13.5 mm|
|Battery||2 x AAA (not included)|
comments powered by Disqus