Fiber Optic Cleaver Fujikura CT-06A
Weight: 1 kg
Warranty: 12 month
Fujikura CT-06A Short Review: Precision fiber optic cleaver for operation with all types of fusion splicers. One-step cleaving.
Fujikura CT-06A Fiber Optic Cleaver is a multipurpose precision cleaver for single fiber. It is suitable for operation with all types of fusion splicers. The device performs cleaving in one step and the fiber scrap should be removed manually.
Fujikura CT-06A cleaves fiber using a special blade made of highly durable steel. Each blade position is meant for performing at least 1000 cleaving operations. The blade may be rotated and fixed in 16 different positions. Besides, its height may be adjusted in three different positions. Thus, overall blade lifetime is 48 000 operations. It may be replaced in case of need.
Fujikura CT-06A precision fiber optic cleaver is suitable for operation under restricted space conditions, as it requires no flat surface placement, which enables operation while holding the device in ones hands.
- Dedicated for single fiber cleaving.
- Applicable for operation with all types of splicers.
- Circular blade system with 16 positions.
- Conventional circular blade lifetime – up to 48000 cleaves.
- Detachable fiber plate AD-10 available.
- Minimum actions: cleavering in one step.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Requires no flat surface.
|Applicable fibers||Conventional single optical fiber|
|Fiber diameter||125 µm|
|Fiber coating diameter||250 & 900 µm|
|Fiber fixation||AD-10 fiber holder|
|Fiber cleaving length||6-20 mm (coating = 250 µm)
8-20 mm (coating > 250 µm)
|Min. blade lifetime||48 000 operations (1000 fibers × 16 positions × 3 height positions)|
|Dimensions||113 × 82 × 42 mm (with fiber scrap tray)|
- Fujikura CT-06A Fiber Optic Cleaver Unit – 1 pc.
- Fiber plate AD-10 – 1 pc.
- Mini hexagonal wrench HEX-01 – 1 pc.
- Case CC-31 – 1 pc.
- User manual – 1 pc.
comments powered by Disqus