Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator SIGLENT SDG1025
the item you have requested is currently out of stock.
You can add this item to your
Weight: 5 kg
Warranty: 36 month
SIGLENT SDG1025 Short Review: Dual-channel function/arbitary waveform generator, with 25 MHz frequency, 125 MS/s sample rate, 14 bits vertical resolution, 16 Kpts waveform length, modulation functions: AM, FM, PM, FSK, ASK, PWM, Sweep, Burst.
SDG1000 series arbitrary waveform / function generator is SIGLENT new family member with friendly design: 3.5 inch LCD display; built-in English language; online help function; support of the USB and internal storage, and files management; special connection terminal.
SIGLENT SDG1025 is a arbitrary waveform / function generator which is designed for providing of the stable, precise, pure and low distortion signal. The user-friendly interface design and panel layout of the SIGLENT SDG1025 gives users exceptional experience. The remote control of the generator can be easily done through different standard configuration interfaces, which provides more solutions for users.
- 9 standard waveforms:
- DDS technology, dual channel output
- 125 MSa/s sample rate, 14-bit vertical resolution
- Unique channel coupling and duplication function
- Built-in accurate frequency counter enables to measure range
- High precision clock (1 ppm & 10 ppm) (optional)
- Supplied with powerful arbitrary editable software
- Remote control support
Download SIGLENT SDG1025 Data Sheet.
- SIGLENT SDG1025 arbitrary / function waveform generator (1 pc.)
- Power cord (1 pc.)
- USB cable (1 pc.)
- User manual (1 pc.)
- Software CD (1 pc.)
- BNC cable
- GPIB-USB and LAN interfaces
comments powered by Disqus