the item you have requested is currently out of stock.
You can add this item to your
Weight: 9 kg
Warranty: 12 month
SUMITOMO Z1C Short Review: Ultra fast splicing (7 sec.) in every environment. Fiber types: SMF, MMF, DSF, NZDSF. Cladding diameter: 80 µm ~ 150 µm, Coating diameter: 100 µm ~ 1,000 µm.
Sumitomo Z1C is a direct core monitoring fusion splicer for ultra fast splicing in every environment.
- Downsized by 43% from conventional model
- 2.1kg weight with battery
- Ultra fast splicing (7 sec.)
- Ultra fast heating (28 sec.)
- G.657 fiber auto splicing function
- IP52 rating and 76 cm drop on 5 faces
- Automatic arc calibration
- Touch screen operation
- Universal clamp for 250µm,900µm tight and loose buffer fiber
- Support bi-directional splicing operation
- Equipped with onboard training vedio
- Upgrades software via internet
|Optical Fiber Profile Types||SMF (ITU-T G.652), MMF (ITU-T G.651), DSF (ITU-T G.653), NZDSF (ITU-T G.655)|
|Fiber diameter||Cladding diameter: 80 µm ~ 150 µm, Coating diameter: 100 µm ~ 1000 µm|
|Applicable fiber or cable size||Up to Φ 1000 µm|
|Cleave length||5~16 mm|
|Splice Loss (typical)||SMF: 0.02dB, MMF: 0.01dB, DSF: 0.04dB, NZDSF: 0.04.dB|
|Splicing cycle time (typical)||7 sec. (quick mode), 7.5 sec. (SMF standard mode), 8 sec. (Auto mode)|
|Heating cycle time (typical)||28 sec|
|Splice & Heat cycles||Approx. 100|
|Fiber view & magnification||Two CMOS cameras observation, 320X (zoom: 700X) for X or Y single axis view, 88X for both X & Y dual axis view|
|Splicing programs||Max. 300|
|Heating programs||Max. 100|
|Splice image capture/Splice data storage||64 images/ 10 000 splice data|
|Proof test||1.96N (200gf)|
|Universal clamps for 250 µm, 900 µm tight & loose buffer fiber||Provided|
|Reversible coating clamps||Provided|
|Monitor||4.1" touch screen colour LCD display|
|DC output||DC12 V (for JR-6)|
|USB port||USB 2.0 (mini-B type)|
|Storage media||SD/SDHC memory card|
|AC input||100 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz (ADC-1430)|
|DC input||10 ~ 15 V|
|Operating conditions||Altitube 0~6,000 m, Temperature -10~+50℃, Humidity 0~95% (non-condensing), Wind velocity up to 15 m/s|
|Storage condition||Temperature -40~+80℃, Humidity 0~95% (non-condensing), Battery -20~+30℃ (long term)|
|Size, W x D x H||120 x 154 x 130 mm (without anti-shock rubber)|
|Weight||1.8 kg (without battery), 2.0 kg (with battery)|
- Sumitomo Z1C Fusion Splicer — 1 pc.
- BU-11S battery module — 1 pc.
- ADC-1430 power supply module — 1 pc.
- Power cord — 1 pc.
- Cooling tray — 1 pc.
- ER-10 spare electrodes — 1 pair
- CD with operating manual — 1 pc.
- Quick reference guide — 1 pc.
- CC-81 carrying case with workable — 1 pc.
- Hand strap — 1 pc.
comments powered by Disqus