Gas-Heated Soldering Iron Goot GP-101S (Portasol Hobby)
Weight: 0.1 kg
Warranty: 12 month
Goot GP-101S Short Review: Portable gas-heated soldering iron with butane/isobutane heating. Heat power is adjustable within 10–60 W. Ideal for field operation.
Goot GP-101S Gas-Heated Soldering Iron (Portasol Hobby) is a stand-alone soldering iron (60 W). Portasol Hobby with a piezoelectric ignition system allows soldering with temperature adjustment and requires no electric power supply. Goot GP-101S soldering iron is lightweight and portable, so it is a reasonable choice for operation in field conditions and unequipped workplaces.
- Heating is provided using butane orisobutane gas.
- Only 30 seconds heating up to operation temperature.
- Fully compatible with the analogues from ERSA, JBC, WELLER.
- Heat power may be adjusted within 10–60 W.
- Easy ignition using only one button.
- Ideal for outdoor operation.
|Operation temperature||480 °C|
|Refill time||30 sec|
|Gas type||butane, isobutane|
|Continuous operation time||~ 45 min (for soldering) at max temperature|
comments powered by Disqus