the item you have requested is currently out of stock.
You can add this item to your
Weight: 2.6 kg
Voltage: 220 V
Warranty: 6 month
Lukey 702 Short Review: Lukey 702 Soldering station which is able to change air volume and temperature in a large scale.
Lukey 702 is a heat soldering station consisting of fan and soldering iron. It's features, such as compact size, digital data indication and wide rage of working temperature allows it to be used for solving tasks of various complexity.
- Used for assembling and disassembling of different components, such as SOIC, PLCC,QFP, BGA; treating of heat shrink tubing, drying and pre-heating, plastic soldering, etc.
- It combines modern design and small size, which allows workspace saving. Antistatic function offers board protection from static or electric discharge.
- Unique inactive state function allows energy saving.
- Unique cooling function.
- Continuous post turn-off fanning increases lifespan of handle and heating element.
- Automatic turning-off if airwave temperature falls below 50 °C.
- Circular propeller provides larger airwave wtih little noise.
|Working temperatures range (soldering iron)||
200 – 480 °C
|Working temperatures range (fan)||
100 – 480 °C
|Heating element type (soldering iron)||
120 l/min (max)
160 × 190 × 116 mm
- Lukey 702 station with hot air gun — 1 pc.
- Soldering iron — 1 pc.
- Soldering iron stand — 1 pc.
- Hot air gun holder — 1 pc.
- Air nozzles — 3 pcs.
- User manual — 1 pc.
Compatible Soldering Tips
comments powered by Disqus