Weight: 0.275 kg
Warranty: 6 month
Pro'sKit MT-4002 Short Review: Measure surface temperature of objects which are difficult to reach or unsafe to contact, Measure hot spots in electrical panels and equipment, In-process temperature measurementsSpecifications:
- Display:31/2 digit liquid crystal display (LCD) with a maximum reading of 1999.
- Low battery indication
- Operating environment: 0°C to 50°C at <75% R.H.
- Storage environment: -20°C to 60°C, 0 to 80% R.H. with battery removedfrom meter.
- Accuracy: Stated accuracy at 23°C±5°C, <75% R.H..
- Auto power off: 10 seconds.
- Dimensions: 148mm(H) x 105mm(W) x42mm(D).
- Sensor: Thermopile (6-14?m)
- Range: -30°C to 550°C; -22°F to 1022°F
- Resolution: 0.5/1°C (auto); 1°F
- Response Time: 0.25 second
- Accuracy: ±2°C/4°F) on -30°C to 100°C (-22°F to 212°F);
±2% reading) on 101°C to 550°C (213°F to 1022°F)
- MT-4002 Fixed emissivity (?): 0.95
- MT-4003 Adjustable emissivity (?): 0.1 to 1.00
- Field of View: 100mmO at 1000mm
- Laser Specifications: Laser safety classification of Class 2
- Wave Length: Red (630-670nm)
- Power out: <1mW, class 2 laser product
Spot size increases with distance from the probe tip as shown
- Measure surface temperature of objects which are difficult to reach or unsafe to contact
- Measure hot spots in electrical panels and equipment
- In-process temperature measurements
comments powered by Disqus