Weight: 0.25 kg
Warranty: 6 month
Pro'sKit MT-4003 Short Review: IR Thermometer is used for measuring surface temperature and objects, measuring hot spots in electrical panels and equipment and also for in-process temperature measurements.
Pro'sKit MT-4003 – IR thermometer.
- Display:31/2 digit liquid crystal display (LCD) with a maximum reading of 1999.
- Low battery indication
- Operating environment: 0B°C to 50B°C at <75% R.H.
- Storage environment: -20B°C to 60B°C, 0 to 80% R.H. with battery removed from meter.
- Accuracy: Stated accuracy at 23B°CB±5B°C, <75% R.H..
- Auto power off: 10 seconds.
- Dimensions: 148 mm (H) x 105 mm (W) x42 mm (D).
- Sensor: Thermopile (6-14O¼m)
- Range: -30B°C to 550B°Cï¼› -22B°F to 1022B°F
- Resolution: 0.5/1B°C (auto); 1B°F
- Response Time: 0.25 second
- Accuracy: B±2B°C/4B°F) on -30B°C to 100B°C (-22B°F to 212B°F); B±2% reading) on 101B°C to 550B°C (213B°F to 1022B°F)
- MT-4002 Fixed emissivity (Oµ): 0.95
- MT-4003 Adjustable emissivity (Oµ): 0.1 to 1.00
- Field of View: 100 mmO at 1000 mm
- Laser Specifications: Laser safety classification of Class 2
- Wave Length: Red (630-670nm)
- Power out: <1mW, class 2 laser product. pot size increases with distance from the probe tip.
- Measure surface temperature of objects which are difficult to reach or unsafe to contact
- Measure hot spots in electrical panels and equipment
- In-process temperature measurements
comments powered by Disqus