- Collection of Information
- Use of Information
- Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
- Protection of Information
- Links to Other Websites
- Access to Information
The information we learn from customers helps us to perform transactions, dispatch goods and provide customer support and continually improve your shopping experience at ToolBoom online store. Here are the types of information we collect:
- Information you give us. We receive and store any information you enter on our web site or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our service, and communicating with you.
- Automatic information. We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. It includes the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and time zone setting, operating system, etc. This information is used for administration, analysis and website improvement.
- Information from other sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. We can use updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more quickly and communicate with you more easily.
ToolBoom uses your personal information for the following purposes: to process your orders and administer your account, to administer and improve the site and related services, to notify you of our products, services, promotional events or special offers that may interest you, etc.
- Third-party service providers. We cooperate with other companies and individuals to deliver packages, send postal mail and e-mail, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service, etc. They have access to personal information required to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
ToolBoom is committed to protect customer personal information.
- We implement the following security measures: secure servers, firewalls and other technologies and procedures to protect customer personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
Please note! Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer in order to protect your account against unauthorized access.
You have an access to information about your account at ToolBoom and you can view, update or delete it.