Regulated Power Supply HYelec HY1502D
the item you have requested is currently out of stock.
You can add this item to your
Weight: 2.52 kg
Voltage: 110 V, 220 V
Warranty: 6 month
HYelec HY1502D Short Review: Powers electronic devices and schemes with direct voltage from 0 to 15 V and current from 0 to 2 A. LCD display
Power supply unit HY 1502D provides electronic devices and schemes with power supply of direct voltage from 0 to 15 V and current from 0 to 2 A .
- Liquid-crystal indicators are used as block’s visual devices for output parameters control.
- Output voltage is less than 1% ± 2 units and current measuring accuracy - 2% ± 2 units.
- Parameters are adjusted by means of potentiometers located to the right of the LCD.
- Output terminals from which voltage and current are read as well as the ground connector, are located at the bottom of the HY1502D faceplate.
- Sockets with screwing clips allow application of wires with one-pin plug and without any plugs at all. In that case the wire is fixed by means of the screw clip.
- Power supply HY1502D is powered from AC mains 220 V and switching on/off by means of a special key.
|Output voltage, V||0 - 15|
|Output current, A||0 - 2|
|Ripple level||By current, mA||≤ 3|
|By voltage, mV||≤ 0,5|
|Load effect, %||By current||≤ 0,2 + 5 mA|
|By voltage||≤ 0,01 + 5 mV|
|Supply voltage effect, %||By current||≤ 0,2 + 1 mA|
|By voltage||≤ 0,01 + 1 mV|
|Output current value and output voltage value indication||3 ½-digits LED indicators|
|Dimensions, mm||206 х 153 х 110|
comments powered by Disqus