the item you have requested is currently out of stock.
You can add this item to your
Weight: 2.3 kg
Warranty: 6 month
AOYUE 936 Short Review: Antistatic performed soldering station with analog control meant for electronic and radio equipment repairing.
Antistatic soldering station AOYUE 936 (110 V) with analog control meant for electronic and radio equipment repairing.
- Ceramic heater provides with quick measure up of specified temperature mode.
- By means of calibration system accurate outset of soldering iron bit temperature is made.
- Operating temperature is supported on the fixed level.
- Assembling of elements with small distance between stands (PLCC, QFP) is possible thanks to the thin tip.
- Long life tip (multilayer tip).
- Soldering iron is packed with standard bit Aoyue-I.
- Antistatic performance enables working with static-sensitive components.
|Temperature range||200˚C- 480˚C|
|Temperature adjustment||Analogous, smooth|
|Temperature stabilization||+/- 1˚C|
|Power consumption||35 W|
|Operating voltage||110 V|
|Soldering iron plug type||5 pins|
|Resistance between grounding and nozzle||2 Ohm|
|Potential between grounding and nozzle||2 mV|
|Supply voltage||24 V|
|Heating element||4-pinned, semiconductor ceramics|
|Packed with standard bit||Aoyue-I|
|Total length (without cable )||190 mm|
1. Soldering station Aoyue 936 – 1 pc.
2. Soldering iron 10087 – 1 pc.
3. Soldering iron stand – 1 pc.
5. Manual – 1 pc.
6. Packing box with foam protective frame – 1 pc.
Compatible Soldering Tips
comments powered by Disqus