the item you have requested is currently out of stock.
You can add this item to your
Weight: 9 kg
Voltage: 220 V
Warranty: 36 month
ATTEN GA4063 Short Review: Digital spectrum analyzer with a frequency range 9 kHz to 3 GHz. Phase noise -95 dBc/Hz (offset 10 kHz), displayed average noise level (DANL) ≤ -148 dbm. 8.5" color TFT LCD.
ATTEN GA4063 is a portable digital spectrum analyzer with a frequency range 9 kHz to 3 GHz, phase noise -95 dBc/Hz (offset 10 kHz), displayed average noise level (DANL) ≤ -148 dbm. One of the device advantages is 8.5" color TFT widescreen LCD.
Technical characteristics, features and wide choice of measuring functions of ATTEN GA4063 allow its use in differebt spheres of science, education, research and industrial manufacturing.
There is an option of enhancing the measuring capabilities with a Tracking Generator.
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 3 GHz.
- Displayed average noise level (DANL): ≤ -148 dbm.
- Phase noise: -95 dBc/Hz (Offset 10 kHz).
- Full amplitude accuracy of <1.0 db.
- Minimum resolution bandwidth (RBW): 1 Hz.
- Standard preamplifier.
- 3 GHz Tracking Generator (optional).
- Measurement capabilities and a variety of automatic settings.
- 8.5-inch (800×480) widescreen display.
- The interface is simple and rich in affinity, operation and user-friendly design.
- Compact portable design.
- Weighing less than 7 kg.
Download ATTEN GA4063 Data Sheet.
|Frequency range||9 kHz to 3 GHz|
|Frequency span range||0 Hz (zero span), 100 Hz to 3GHz|
|Minimum resolution bandwidth (RBW)||1 Hz|
|Video bandwidth (VBW)||1 Hz to 3 MHz, 1-3-10 sequence|
|Displayed average noise level (DANL)||≤ -148 dbm|
|Phase noise||-95 dBc/Hz (Offset 10 kHz)|
|Full amplitude accuracy||< 1.0 db|
|Display||8.5" TFT color LCD, 800×480|
|Interfaces||USB, LAN, RS232, VGA|
|Power supply||100 V to 240 V AC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz|
|Power consumption||24 W Typical|
|Temperature range||0 °C to +40 °C (Operating)
-40 °C to +70 °C (Storage)
|Relative humidity||< 95%|
|Dimensions||410 mm × 210mm × 136 mm|
comments powered by Disqus