Super Phosphor Oscilloscope SIGLENT SDS2072X
the item you have requested is currently out of stock.
You can add this item to your
Weight: 9 kg
Warranty: 36 month
SIGLENT SDS2072X Short Review: Desktop 2-channel phosphor digital oscilloscope with 70 MHz bandwidth, 2 GSa/s real-time sample rate, 140 MB memory, 8.0" display and up to 60,000 waveforms/sec capture rate.
SIGLENT SDS2072X is a dual-channel Super Phosphor Oscilloscope with a bandwidth of 70 MHz, a sample rate of 2 GSa/s, and a 140 Mpts memory depth.
- New generation of SPO (Super Phosphor Oscilloscope) technology
- Supports statistics calculations, Gating measurement, Math measurement, Ref measurement
- Waveform math function (FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differentiation, square root)
- High Speed hardware based Pass/Fail function
- Large 8 inch TFT-LCD display with 800*480 resolution
- Different interfaces: USB Host, USB Device, LAN, Pass / Fail, Trigger Out, GPIB
Download SIGLENT SDS2072X User Manual.
|Bandwidth||70 MHz||70 MHz||100 MHz||100 MHz||200 MHz||200 MHz||300 MHz||300 MHz|
|Sample Rate (max.)||2 GSa/s|
|Memory Depth||140 Mpts|
|Math||+, -, *, /, FFT, d/dt ,∫dt,√|
|FFT windows||Rectangle, Hanning, Hamming, Blackman|
|Time base||1 ns/div to 50 s/div|
|Display||20.32 cm (8") WVGA-Color-LCD, 800 × 480 Pixel|
|Interface||USB Host, USB Device, LAN, Pass/Fail, Trigger Out, GBIP|
|Size (W × H × D)||352 × 224 × 112 mm|
comments powered by Disqus