the item you have requested is currently out of stock.
You can add this item to your
Weight: 4 kg
Warranty: 12 month
Fluke TI125 Short Review: Industrial-commercial thermal imaging camera for preforming infrared inspections faster and more efficiently while thoroughly documenting problem areas. Capture or refresh rate: 9 Hz.
Fluke Ti125 is an industrial-commercial thermal imaging camera for preforming infrared inspections faster and more efficiently while thoroughly documenting problem areas for additional follow-up.
- Exclusive IR-OptiFlex focus system: good focus from 1.2 meters (4 feet) and beyond for optimum image clarity and scanning convenience.
- IR-PhotoNotes annotation system: add up to 3 visible digital images of important information and surrounding areas per file.
- Multi-mode video recording — focus-free video in visible light.
- Capturing an image in portrait or landscape is easy.
- Voice Annotation.
- Wide field of view; with no optional lens.
- Image rotation in SmartView for analysis and reporting purposes.
- Electronic compass: eight-point cardinal compass readings.
- Detector type – Vanadium oxide (Vox).
- Stream live, focus-free video to a PC using SmartView software (or to a display via PC).
- Built-in Laser Pointer/Torch.
- Smart battery system: replaceable, rechargeable lithium-ion batteries.
- Light weight and well balanced.
- Rugged design: designed to pass 2-meter drop test; tested to withstand vibration, electromagnetic, radio frequency interference, temperature extreme, high humidity; recessed protected lens, lens guard, integrated lens cover, durable display, adjustable hand strap.
- SmartView Software: easy to use; free upgrades; free license sharing; advanced analysis features.
Download Fluke Ti125 User Manual.
Download Fluke Ti125 Data Sheet.
|IR resolution (FPA size)||160 x 120 FPA Uncooled Microbolometer|
|Spectral band||7.5 μm to 14 μm (long wave)|
|Capture or refresh rate||9 Hz|
|NETD (Thermal sensitivity)||≤ 0.10°C at 30°C target temp (100 mK)|
|FOV (Field of view)||22.5 °H x 31 °V|
|IFOV (Spatial resolution)||3.39 mRad|
|Temperature measurement range
(not calibrated below -10°C)
|-20°C to +350°C (-4°F to +662°F)|
|Temperature measurement accuracy||± 2°C or 2% (at 25°C nominal, whichever is greater)|
|IR-Fusion technology||IR-OptiFlex focus system|
|Focus mechanism||PIP, FULL IR, FULL VISIBLE, AutoBlend|
|Color alarms||High temperature, low temperature, isotherm|
|Standard palettes||Blue-Red, Grayscale, Inverted Grayscale, High-contrast, Hot Metal, Ironbow, Amber, Inverted Amber|
|Ultra Contrast palettes||Blue-Red, Grayscale, Inverted Grayscale, High-contrast, Hot Metal, Ironbow, Amber, Inverted Amber|
|User definable spot markers||Three on camera and in SmartView|
|Level and span control||Manual and auto|
|Minimum span in auto mode||5°C|
|Minimum span in manual mode||2.5°C|
|Minimum IR focus distance||15.25 cm (6 in)|
|Weight||0.726 kg (1.6 lb)|
|Size||28.4 x 8.6 x 13.5 cm (11.2 x 3.4 x 5.3 in)|
|LCD display||3.5 inch diagonal (portrait format)|
|Visible camera||2 megapixel industrial-grade|
|Minimum automatic parallax correction||~18-22 inches|
|IR-PhotoNotes annotation system||Yes (3 images)|
|Electronic (cardinal) compass||Yes|
|Background (reflected) compensation||Yes|
|Voice annotation (audio)||Yes (60 seconds) per image|
|Multi-mode video output||Streaming USB video output (infrared, visible and IR-Fusion modes)|
|Multi-mode video recording
(standard avi w/ mpeg encoding)
|Yes (AVI with MPEG encoding, up to 5 minutes)|
|Memory review||Thumbnail review|
|Battery||Two (field-replaceable, rechargeable)|
|Battery life||4+ hours (each) (Assumes 50% brightness of LCD)|
|External battery charging base||Included|
|Charging power supply||Included|
|Drop test||2 meter (6.5 feet)|
|Ingress protection (IP) rating (IEC 60529)||IP 54|
|Recommended calibration cycle||Two years|
|Multifunction card reader||Included|
|Memory storage||2 GB SD memory card|
|Direct download capability||mini USB download direct to PC|
|Operating temperature range||-10°C to +50°C (14°F to 122°F)|
|Storage temperature range||-20°C to +50°C (-4°F to 122°F)|
|Operating humidity||Operating and storage 10% to 95%, Non-condensing|
|Vibration and shock||2G, IEC 68-2-26 and 25G, IEC 68-2-29|
|Safety standards||CSA (US and CAN): C22.2 No. 61010-1-04, UL: UL STD 61010-1 (2nd Edition), ISA: 82.02.01|
|C Tick||IEC/EN 61326-1|
|EMI, RFI, EMC||EN61326-1; FCC Part 5|
- Thermal imager — 1 pc.
- AC power adapter — 1 pc.
- Lithium ion smart battery — 2 pcs.
- USB cable — 1 pc.
- SD memory card — 1 pc.
- Hard carrying case — 1 pc.
- Soft transport bag — 1 pc.
- Adjustable hand strap (left- or right-handed use) — 1 pc.
- Printed users' manual in English, Spanish, French, German and Simplified Chinese, all other manuals on CD — total of 18
- SmartView® software and warranty registration card — 1 pc.
- Two-bay charging base — 1 pc.
- Multi-format USB memory card reader — 1 pc.
comments powered by Disqus