the item you have requested is currently out of stock.
You can add this item to your
Weight: 2.8 kg
Voltage: 110 V
Warranty: 6 month
AOYUE 950 Short Review: AOYUE 950 Hot Tweezers applied for mounting/demounting of electronic components, working with printed circuitry. Antistatic performance. It's recommended to use along with working platform Aoyue 328 or Aoyue 398 to get optimum results.AOYUE 950 Hot Tweezers with control unit designed for working with SMD components on densely populated board (if it’s impossible to work with hot air gun) for small mobile phones components assembling and dismantling (assembling and dismantling of flat cables), with 25 µmm size or less.
- AOYUE 950 SMD Hot Tweezers directly tackle the components to be repaired avoiding disarray of nearby components. Especially suitable for crowded circuit boards.
- Made of anti-static materials to protect sensitive components.
- Designed for electronic components mounting and demounting, working with printed circuitry.
- Power On/Off button and analogous temperature controller are placed on the on the face plate of station.
- Soldering tweezers are packed with two couples of nozzles – needle shaped and flat nozzles.
- IC dissembling with hot tweezers takes about 2-3 seconds.
- It’s recommended to use AOYUE 950 along with Aoyue 328 or Aoyue 398 working platforms to get the best results.
- Two standard C001 heating elements are used in AOYUE 950 hot tweezers.
- Antistatic performance of the device enables working with static-sensitive components.
|Power supply||110 V|
|Power||2 × 25 W|
|Output voltage||24 V|
|Temperature range||200 - 480° C|
|Heating element||ceramic heating element|
|Dimensions||120 × 80 × 140 mm|
- AOYUE 936
- AOYUE 937
- Sunkko 936 ESD
- Sunkko 936A
- Sunkko 936C
- Sunkko 936D
- Sunkko 937
Package Contents1. Soldering station Aoyue/Net 950 – 1 pc.
2. Hot tweezers Aoyue 950 with needle-shaped nozzles – 1 pc.
3. Flat nozzles for hot tweezers – 2 pcs.
4. Heat-resisting rubber - 1 pc.
5. Hot tweezers stand – 1 pc.
6. Manual – 1 pc.
comments powered by Disqus