ACHI IR-6500 Infrared BGA Rework Station Video Review
We introduce the new video review of ACHI IR-6500 - a multi-function semi-automatic infrared soldering system with PC synchronization and ceramic emitter for reworking CBGA, CCGA, CSP, QFN, MLF, PGA and all the green epoxy type μBGA.
ACHI IR-6500 is a next model in a range of rework systems from ACHI after the IR-6000 model. Compared to the predecessor, the heating element parameters underwent no changes. However, a number of improvements took place and some weak points of the previous model have been eliminated.
ACHI IR-6500 may be used for laptop motherboards, desktop computer motherboards, server boards, industrial computer boards, all kinds of game boards, communications equipment motherboards, LCD TVs and other large circuit board BGA rework.
Among the main features of ACHI IR-6500 we shoul note the following:
- Perfect for soldering and reworking of CBGA, CCGA, CSP, QFN, MLF, PGA and all the green epoxy type μBGA.
- Applicable for both lead-containing and lead-free soldering.
- Uses advanced dark infrared technology.
- Uses advanced OMEGA K-type thermocouple and the temperature detection is much more accurate.
- Technology of closed-loop temperature control ensures accurate temperature process and even heat distribution.
- Desoldering process lasts for about 5 minutes.
- The max temperature is up to 400 °C.
- Can be connected to a computer or notebook with USB interface and can be controlled by the IRSOFT software.
- Can set up 8 rising temperature segments and 8 constant temperature segments to control.
- Can store 10 groups of temperature profiles at one time.
- Comes with manual and video demonstration CD.