Weight: 0.7 kg
CIC 21-752 Short Review: Kit for individual assembly of a monster-truck powered by eco-friendly salt water fuel cell.
CIC 21-752 Salt Water Fuel Cell Monster Truck is a set for individual assembly of a four-wheeled off-road monster-truck that is able to conquer any terrain. The engine runs on salt water energy. Transparent case design allows you to see movement of the piston in vertical or horizontal direction. Each single wheel can be adjusted by the angle individually. Change the car’s height and shape and enjoy its unique way of movement. The vehicle has permanent four-wheel drive. To prepare the solution salt should be added to water at a ratio of 5:1. The proportion of salts in the solution can vary from 20% to 99%, but 20% is considered to be the most effective. After about 15 minutes of constant work the salt water runs out and monster truck will start to move slowly or stop. Add a few drops of salt water to restart it. The kit includes three magnesium refill plates. Each plate can continuously work for 4 hours and then it becomes fragmented. Replace the plate with a new one so the vehicle can be started again.
- Powered by salt water fuel cell
- Each single wheel can be adjusted by the angle individually
- Permanent four-wheel drive
- Transparent case design allows you to see movement of the piston in vertical or horizontal direction
- The truck can move forward or backwards depending on connection of positive and negative contacts
- Suitable for users aged 10 years and older.
|Output voltage||1.5 V|
- CIC 21-752 Salt Water Fuel Cell Monster Truck (disassembled parts)
- Refill salt water fuel cell – 3 pcs.
- User guide – 1 pc.
Spare Fuel Cell
comments powered by Disqus