Weight: 2.6 kg
CIC 21-535N Short Review: Assemble a robotic arm that can lift up to 100 grams and transfer objects.
CIC 21-535N Wired Control Robot Arm is a self-assembly kit that offers to build a robotic arm. This robot is able to lift up to 100 grams of weight and carry objects.
It can be used for studying, in hobbies, as an interior decoration or a skill developing game.
- New generation robot.
- Powered by an accumulator cell.
- Maximum lift – 100 g.
- 5 joint and 5 separate motors for optimum control.
- Built-in searchlight and accumulator cell make it possible for the robot to be used at night.
- Joystick for convenient control of gripper opening/closure, tilting motion, base rotation and searchlight on the gripper.
- Easy to assemble and does not require soldering.
- Suitable for users aged 12 years and older.
|Lifting capacity||100 g|
|Horizontal reach||32 cm|
|Vertical reach||38 cm|
|Base rotation||270 °|
|Base motion||180 °|
|Extensive elbow range||300 °|
|Wrist motion||120 °|
|Power||4 batteries "D" type (sold separately)|
|Size, L × W × H||228 × 160 × 381 mm|
|Package size, L × W × H||400 × 290 × 90 mm|
- CIC Wired Control Robot Arm (disassembled parts)
- User guide — 1 pc.
Tools needed for assembling the robot:
- Diagonal pliers
Power elements for device launch:
- 4 batteries "D" type (sold separately)
Additional informationWarning: this DIY construction set contains tiny elements.
comments powered by Disqus