Weight: 23 kg
Warranty: 6 month
RIGOL Short Review: To develop and test instruments and devices you will need equipment such as a digital oscilloscope, arbitrary waveform/function generator and multimeter. We recommend the following models: RIGOL DS1104Z oscilloscope, RIGOL DM3058E multimeter and a RIGOL DG4102 function/arbitary waveform generator. When choosing these particular models you will get a 10% discount!
Developement and Testing Equipment Set includes a digital oscilloscope, a digital multimeter and a function/arbitary waveform generator. The kit will be useful for engineers, scientists, researchers. You may use this kit for precision electrical parameters measuring, waveform modelling and signal control.
- PCB modelling
- Electronic device troubleshooting
- Precision medical equipment troubleshooting
- Equipment diagnostics
- Research & development
- Education & training
- Precision electronic parameters measurements and tests:
- AC/DC voltage measurement;
- AC/DC current measurement;
- resistance measurement (2 and 4 wire);
- capacitance measurement;
- frequency measurement;
- temperature measurement;
- diode test.
- Arbitrary waveform generation
- Amplitude, frequency, etc. modulation
- Digital signal control
- Analog signal control
- Video signal control
1. RIGOL DS1104Z is a four-channel digital oscilloscope with 100 MHz bandwidth, 1 GSa/s real-time sample rate, 7" display and up to 30,000 waveforms/sec capture rate.
2. RIGOL DM3058E is a high precision, cost effective, 5 ½ digit bench type digital multimeter for measuring AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance (2 and 4 wire), capacitance, frequency, temperature, and performing diode test.
3. RIGOL DG4102 is a dual-channel function/arbitary waveform generator, with 100 MHz frequency, 500 MS/s sample rate, 14 bits vertical resolution, 16 K waveform length, and modulation functions: AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, PSK, BPSK, QPSK, 3FSK, 4FSK, OSK, PWM.
Download Data Sheet.
Rigol DS1000Z Series Digital Oscilloscopes
comments powered by Disqus