Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator SIGLENT SDG2082X
Weight: 4 kg
Warranty: 36 month
SIGLENT SDG2082X Short Review: Dual-channel function/arbitary waveform generator with 80 MHz max. output frequency, 1.2 GSa/s sample rate, 16 bits vertical resolution.
SIGLENT SDG2082X is a device of SDG2000X series of dual-channel function/arbitrary waveform generators. SDG2000X can provide users with a variety of high fidelity and low jitter signals, which can meet the growing requirements of complex and extensive applications.
- Dual-channel, 80 MHz bandwidth, 20 Vpp maximum output amplitude, high fidelity output with 80 dB dynamic range.
- High-performance sampling system with 1.2 GSa/s sampling rate and 16-bit vertical resolution.
- Innovative TrueArb technology, based on a point-by-point architecture, supports any 8pts~8Mpts Arb waveform with a sampling rate in range of 1 μSa/s ~ 75 MSa/s.
- Innovative EasyPulse technology, capable of generating lower jitter Square or Pulse waveforms, brings a wide range and extremely high precision in pulse width and rise/fall times adjustment.
- Plenty of analog and digital modulation types: AM、DSB-AM、FM、PM、FSK、ASK and PWM.
- Sweep and Burst functions.
- High precision Frequency Counter.
- Standard interfaces: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11). Optional interface: GPIB.
- 4.3” touch screen display for easier operation.
|Bandwidth||40 MHz||80 MHz||120 MHz|
|Sampling rate||1.2 GSa/s (4X Interpolation)|
|Wave length||CH1: 16 Kpts, CH2: 512 Kpts|
|Vertical resolution||16 bit|
|Standard interfaces||USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11)|
- Siglent SDG2082X Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator — 1 pc.
- Power Cord — 1 pc.
- USB Cable — 1 pc.
- User Manual — 1 pc.
- CD (including EasyWave 1.0 computer software system) — 1 pc.
- Quick Start Guide — 1 pc.
- Guarantee Card — 1 pc.
comments powered by Disqus