Weight: 5 kg
Warranty: 12 month
OWON MSO8102T Short Review: Dual-channel mixed signal oscilloscope with 100 MHz bandwidth, up to 2 GSa/s real-time sample rate, 16-channel Logic Analyzer with 100 MHz bandwidth, and 8" display.
OWON MSO8102T is the new dual-channel mixed signal oscilloscope which combines a 100 MHz bandwidth, with a maximum real-time sample rate of 1 GSa/s per channel (2 GSa/s interleaved) and a record length of 2 MB per channel, 16-channel logic analyzer that has a sample rate of 20 Sa/s to 1 GSa/s per channel and a record length of 4 MB per channel for advanced debugging of embedded systems.
- Bandwidth: 100 MHz.
- 2 channels + 16 for Logic Analyzer.
- Memory depth: oscilloscope 2 MB (per channel); logic analyzer 4 MB (per channel)
- Cursor measurements
- Math functions and FFT
- 20 automatic measurements
- 8-inch color LCD with an adjustable backlight.
- Standard interface: USB device, USB host, RS232 / VGA (optional)
|Real time sample rate||2 GSa/s|
|Record length||max 2 MB|
|Waveform storage||4 waveforms|
|Vertical sensitivity range||2 mV/div - 10 V/div|
|Vertical resolution||8 bit|
|Math||Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, FFT|
|Logic Analyzer Specifications|
|Real time sample rate||20 Sa/s - 2 GSa/s|
|Record length||4 MB (max.)|
|Trigger mode||Edge, Bus, State, Data Alignment, Data Width, Distributed Queue|
|Display||8-inch color LCD (640 × 480)|
|Dimensions||370 × 180 × 120 mm|
- OWON MSO8102T digital oscilloscope (1 pc.)
- Passive probes (2 pcs.)
- Power cable (1 pc.)
- USB data cable (1 pc.)
- Logic analyzer module (1 pc.)
- User manual (1 pc.)
- CD (1 pc.)
comments powered by Disqus