Programmable Power Supply RIGOL DP712
the item you have requested is currently out of stock.
You can add this item to your
Warranty: 36 month
RIGOL DP712 Short Review: Single channel power supply designed for supplying up to 50 V and 3 A DC. Low ripple and noise, 3.5" color LCD, power: 150 W.
RIGOL DP712 is a single-channel programmable power supply (50 V/3 A, 150 W).
- 3.5 inch TFT color LCD
- Series/parallel connection support
- Multi unit output synchronization by Ext trigger
- Resolution: 1 mV/1 mA (opt.)
- Low Ripple & Noise: <500 μVrms / 4 mVpp
- OVP, OCP and OTP
- Timer output (opt.)
- RS232 output
- Education in universities and technical colleges
- Manufacturing and production tests
- Off-line repair
- Electronic engineering
|Model||RIGOL DP711||RIGOL DP712|
|Voltage||0 V to 30 V||0 V to 50 V|
|Current||0 A to 5 A||0 A to 3 A|
|Load Regulation||< 0.01% + 2 mA|
|Line Regulation||< 0.01% + 2 mA|
|Normal Mode Voltage||< 500 μVrms/3 mVpp||< 500 μVrms/4 mVpp|
|Normal Mode Current||< 2 mArms|
|Command Processing Time||< 100 ms|
|Display||3.5 inch TFT color LCD|
|Dimensions||140 × 202 × 332 mm|
|Net weight||6.9 kg|
- RIGOL DP712 Programmable Power Supply — 1 pc.
comments powered by Disqus