Super Phosphor Oscilloscope SIGLENT SDS1202X
Weight: 8 kg
Warranty: 36 month
SIGLENT SDS1202X Short Review: Desktop 2-channel phosphor digital oscilloscope with 200 MHz bandwidth, 1 GSa/s real-time sample rate, 14 MB memory, 8.0" display and up to 60,000 waveforms/sec capture rate.
SIGLENT SDS1202X is a dual-channel Super Phosphor Oscilloscope with a bandwidth of 200 MHz, a sample rate of 1 GSa/s, and a standard record length of 14 Mpts.
- New generation of SPO (Super Phosphor Oscilloscope) technology
- Low background noise, supports 500 μV/div to 10 V/div voltage scales
- 10 types of one-button shortcuts
- 36 automatic measurement function
- Supports statistics calculations, Gating measurement, Math measurement, Ref measurement
- Waveform math function (FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differentiation, square root)
- High Speed hardware based Pass/Fail function
- Large 8 inch TFT-LCD display with 800*480 resolution
- Abundant interfaces: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11), Pass / Fail, Trigger Out
- Supports SCPI remote control commands
- Supports multi-language display and embedded online help
|Bandwidth||100 MHz||100 MHz||200 MHz||200 MHz|
|Channels||2 + 1 EXT|
|Real-time sampling rate||1 GSa/s|
|Memory depth||7Mpts/CH (Dual-Channel); 14Mpts/CH (Single-Channel)|
|Waveform Capture Rate||60,000 wfms/s|
|Trigger types||Edge, Slope, Pulse, Window, Runt, Interval,Time out (Dropout), Pattern, Video trigger, supports HDTV|
|Language||English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Italian, Arabic|
|I/O||USB Host, USB Device, LAN, Pass/Fail, Trigger Out, 1KHz Cal|
|Display||8 inch TFT LCD (800x480)|
|Power||AC 100-240 V, 45 Hz - 440 Hz, 50 VA Max|
|Weight||Net weight 3.26 kg, Gross weight 4.25 kg|
Download SIGLENT SDS1202X Data Sheet.
- SIGLENT SDS1202X Super Phosphor Oscilloscope — 1 pc.
- Passive Probe 1x 10x — 2 pcs.
- USB Cable — 1 pc.
- Power Cord — 1 pc.
- Quick Start — 1 pc.
- Certification — 1 pc.
- CD (Includes User Manual and EasyScopeX software) — 1 pc.
comments powered by Disqus