Mechanical 3D Puzzle UGEARS UGM-11 Truck
Weight: 1.267 kg
UGEARS Truck UGM-11 Short Review: Construction set to assemble a truck with an engine and a gear box. The vehicle can move forward and backwards, and also carry load.
UGEARS UGM-11 truck is a mechanical 3D puzzle, a self-assembly model with no glue or any special tools (the parts are ready-made and can be simply removed from the board).
The truck is a fully functioning vehicle, it can move forward and backwards, carry loads. It can move for about 5 meters per one time. This is a model for experienced users.
- This model runs, shifts, steers, and accelerates just like a real truck.
- Four-cylinder engine is geared by the acting model of the driveshaft that is driven by the rubber motor with the help of a gear train.
- Fully functioning steering wheel and working gas pedal.
- Three control modes: "forward", "reverse" and "idle".
- Can move for 5 meters per one time.
- No glue or nails required.
- The design allows to observe the internal mechanisms operation.
- Mode shift lever on the side of the truck.
|Number of components||420|
|Model size, L×W×H||340 × 140 × 130 mm|
|Package size||370 × 170 × 40 mm|
- UGEARS UGM-11 truck (disassembled parts) — 1 kit
- Assembly manual — 1 pc.
comments powered by Disqus