Warranty: 12 month
Fluke VT04 Short Review: Infrared pyrometer for surface temperature measurements within the range from –10°C to +250°C. ºC/ºF selection. Built-in visual camera: blending the visual image with the heat map.
Fluke VT04 is a visual IR thermometer that blends a visual image with a heat map overlay, to help quickly identify the location of issues.
- Visual image and infrared heat map blending - Identify the exact location of the potential issue by blending the visual image with the heat map overlay at 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% infrared with one button
- NEAR and FAR mode - Align the visual and thermal lenses to correctly identify the location of the issue
- Center measurement box - See the exact area of temperature measurement right on the screen
- Temperature alarms and automated monitoring features - Identify intermittent problems by monitoring equipment over time or get alerts when a temperature is outside the expected range
- Hot and cold markers - Instantly identify hottest and coldest spots within the field of view
- Save in .bmp or .is2 format - Choose .bmp when all you want is the image, or use .is2 format that can be edited in SmartView® software
- SmartView® reporting software - Optimize the image blending and palette and quickly create professional reports
- Pocket-size design - Handy when you need it; easily fits in your tool bag or pocket
- Intuitive interface - Get to work as soon as you take it out of the box
|Built-in visual camera||Yes, get the context of visible light details in your images|
|Infrared heat map and visual image blending||Yes, five blending modes on camera and continuous blending in SmartView® software|
|Alignment options||NEAR: <23 cm (9 in) from target
FAR: >23 cm (9 in) from target
|Field of view||28° x 28° — the tight field of view lets you see more detail in your target|
|Infrared spectral band||6.5 µm to 14 µm|
|Temperature measurement range||-10 °C to +250 °C (14 °F to 482 °F)|
|Temperature measurement accuracy||± 2 °C or ± 2 %|
|Focus system||Focus free|
|High/low temperature alarms||Yes, high and low temperature alarms flash whenever the temperature threshold is exceeded, alerting you when a temperature is outside the expected range|
|Time-lapse image capture||Yes, automatically capture images at set intervals to see how temperature patterns change over time|
|Auto-monitor alarm||Yes, gain insight into intermittent problems by automatically capturing images when your selected temperature threshold is exceeded|
|Hot and cold markers||Yes, instantly identify the hottest and coldest spots in your image|
|Software||Professional SmartView® software enables you to optimize and analyze images, create quick reports and export images to multiple formats|
|Temperature measurement area||Center measurement box on screen shows the exact area the measurement is based on|
|File format||.bmp or .is2. The .is2 is editable in SmartView® software|
|Storage medium||4 GB micro-SD card that stores up to 9,999 images|
|Palettes||6 on the unit (Ironbow VT, Hot Metal, Greyscale Inverted, Greyscale, High Contrast VT, Rainbow); 4 additional in SmartView® Software (Blue Red, High Contrast, Amber, Amber Inverted). Palette on .is2 images can be changed in SmartView® software.|
|Battery type||Li-ion rechargeable|
|Battery life||8 hours|
|Battery-saving features||Three screen brightness levels; auto screen dimming after 2 minutes; configurable auto-off time of 5, 10, 15, or 20 minutes|
|Dimensions||21 cm x 7.5 cm x 5.5 cm|
Download Fluke VT04 Data Sheet.
- Fluke VT04 Visual IR Thermometer — 1 pc.
- Hard case — 1 pc.
- Micro-SD card — 1 pc.
- Micro-SD conversion adapter to standard — 1 pc.
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery — 1 pc.
- Micro USB charger and universal AC adapters — 1 pc.
- Lanyard — 1 pc.
- Printed quick reference guides (English, French, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese) — 1 pc.
- SmartView® software — 1 pc.
- Users manual — 1 pc.
comments powered by Disqus