BOKAR X-1001 PREHEATER
The most advanced and powerful pre-heater for SMT REWORK and REPAIR offering full Process Control, increased rework speed, board protection and operator convenience. The X-1001 was designed to reduce the workspace required for SMT Rework and Repair. The Pre-heater Units are microprocessor controlled to maintain accuracy and also to extend the life of the heating element.
FEATURES OF BOKAR X-1001 PREHEATER
- Upgradeable Firmware via DataStore Port without opening the unit
- DataStore Port allows customization of settings and changes by simple connection to PC via X-KAR or other RS-USB converter and downloading the upgraded or customized firmware received by e-mail from the Factory.
- Control of the AIR Volume by the user from Front Panel Controls
- Unmatched accuracy in setting the desire temperature on the surface of the reworked PCB
SPECIFICATION OF BOKAR X-1001 PREHEATER
5,5 kg (12.1 lbs.)
19.1" x 11.4" x 3.2" (487 x 291 x 82 mm)
|Preheat temperature measured on a PCB||
140-302 °F (60-150 °C)
|Preheat area||More than 52 cm²||More than 13 cm²|
|Average PCB preheat time to 150B°C||Less than 2 min.|
PACKAGE CONTENTS OF BOKAR X-1001 PREHEATER
- X-1001 Base Unit
- XK-TC 26/39 "K" Type Thermocouple .
- AS3-B ESD grounding cord
- AML-301A wireless"+" wrist strap
- One Power cord: ( P/N XPC-1 for 220V units)
- Guarantee card
|Heating area|| |