Cable Tracker DUOYI DY25
DUOYI DY25 is a professional cable tracker designed for non-contact detecting wires inside bundles, conduits, behind panels, under carpets, upholstery, etc. The device is compact, highly functional, and features adjustable sensitivity for all tracing situations.
The device consists of a transmitter and a receiver, which can be used separately or together. Using the receiver without a transmitter, you can detect hidden 220 V wires in the walls. The transmitter significantly expands the receiver's functionality, allowing to find and repair the breaking fast and without the need of replacing the wires. Besides, the transmitter has an additional line breakpoint check function with light and sound indication. The transmitter is equipped with crocodile clips to cling to the wire.
- Designed for non-contact detecting wires inside bundles, conduits, behind panels, under carpets, upholstery, etc.
- Easy to use: just plug in the receiver to get started.
- May be used for DC voltages from 6 V to 42 V.
- Internally protected against power surges and overloads.
- The 7-inch flexible probe allows reaching wires in congested places.
- Adjustable sensitivity for all tracing situations.
|DC Voltage||6 V - 42 V|
|Power||9 B battery|
|Material||ABS plastic + metal|
|Flexible probe length||248 mm|
|Receiver dimensions||170 mm × 68 mm × 35 mm|
|Transmitter dimensions||100 mm × 68 mm × 30 mm|
- Transmitter — 1 pc.
- Receiver — 1 pc.
- User Manual — 1 pc.
- Storage Bag — 1 pc.