DC Power Supply HYelec HY3002 (LED display; 0-30V; 0-2A)
4.5 kg 220 V Warranty: 6 month (s)
Ensures power supply of electronic devices and schemes by continuous voltage from 0 to 30V and by current from 0 to 2 A. 3-digits red LED indicators. Short circuit protection.
Add to wishlist
Power supply unit HY3002 provides electronic devises and schemes with power supply by continuous voltage in the range from 0 to 30V and by current in the range from 0 to 2 A.
- Parameters adjustment is made by means of potentiometers. There are two adjusters to control each parameter (Coarse/Fine).
- Output current value and output voltage value are displayed on 3-digits red colour LED-indicators.
- There is a fault protection of the secondary circuit in the power supply HY3002. In case of shutdown, appropriate LED indicators flash on by current or by voltage.
- Output terminals, from which one can turn off the voltage and ground connector, are in the bottom of power supply faceplate HY3002.
- Power supply is made from the alternating current network 220 V. To turn on/off power supply source HY3002 the big key switch with safe position fixation is used.
|Output voltage, V||0 - 30|
|Accuracy of output voltage system , V||0,1|
|Ripple level||By current, m A||≤ 3|
|By voltage, m V||≤ 0,5|
|Load effect, %||By current, m A||≤ 0,2 + 2 mA|
|By voltage||≤ 0,01 + 3 mV|
|Supply voltage effect, %||By current, m A||≤ 0,2 + 2 mA|
|By voltage||≤ 0,01 + 2 mV|
|Output current, A||0 - 2|
|Accuracy of output current system, A||0,01|
|Indication of output current value and output current voltage||LED-displays|
|Overload protection||By current, short-circuit protection|
|Power supply, V||~ 220 / 110 V ± 10 %|
|Number of channels|| |
|Max. Voltage|| |
|Max. Current|| |
|Indicator type|| |
CompareNo items in compare list