Digital Vibration Tester UNI-T UT315A
UNI-T UT315A is a portable digital vibration tester designed for measuring displacement, velocity, and acceleration of rotating and reciprocating machinery. UNI-T UT315 can be widely used in mechanical manufacturing, electric power, petroleum chemical industry, metallurgy, aerospace and other fields.
- Large backlit LCD.
- Acceleration, velocity and displacement measurement.
- Highly sensitive probes provide accurate measurements.
- The short and long probes are suitable for measurement in various places.
- Comes with a magnetic chuck.
- Low battery indication.
- Auto power off.
- Max. value display.
- USB communication.
- Data hold and data storage.
|Acceleration measurement (O-P)||0~199.9 m/s2; frequency response: 10 Hz-10 kHz, accuracy: ±(5%+0.2 m/s2)|
|Velocity measurement (RMS)||0~19.99 cm/s; frequency response: 10 Hz~1 kHz, accuracy: ±(5%+0.02 cm/s)|
|Displacement measurement (P-P)||1~1.999 mm; frequency response: 10 Hz~500 Hz, accuracy: ±(5%+0.002 mm)|
|Battery life||up to 8 hours of continuous measuring|
|Power||9V battery (6F22)|
|Dimensions||166 mm × 80 mm × 30 mm|
Download UNI-T UT315A User Manual.
- Digital Vibration Tester UNI-T UT315A — 1 pc.
- User Manual — 1 pc.
- Long Probe — 1 pc.
- Short Probe — 1 pc.
- Magnetic Chuck — 1 pc.
Note! Batteries are not included in the package.