Fusion Splicer Fujikura 70R+
Fujikura 70R+ is a powerful and robust fusion splicer for ribbon optical fibre. Fujikura 70R+ features an automated wind protector and a tube heater which has been developed for quicker ribbon splicing cycles. The unit also includes a high-resolution LCD monitor, powerful Li-ion battery for longer operation time and built in videos for on-the-go training.
- Wireless connection via Bluetooth.
- Automatic and fully programmable wind protector.
- 11 sec. splice time, 18 sec. heating time.
- High capacity Li-ion battery pack (110 splices).
- On-board training and support videos.
- Multi-functional carrying case with integrated work station.
- Dust, rain, wind and shock resistant.
|Applicable fibers||SM (ITU-T G.652), MM (ITU-T G.651), DS (ITU-T G.653), NZ/NZDS (ITU-T G.655), BI (ITU-T G.657)|
|Splice mode||single to 12|
|Cladding and coating diameter||single: 125 μm / 160 μm to 3 mm by fiber holder system
ribbon: 125 μm / Ribbon fiber thickness 0.25 to 0.4 mm
|Cleave length||10~13 mm|
|Average splice loss||0.05 dB (SM), 0.02 dB (MM), 0.08 dB (DS), 0.08 dB (NZDS)|
|Average splice time||typical 11 sec. in SM FAST mode,
15 sec. in SM AUTO mode
|Splice protector||60 mm, 40 mm and Fujkura micro sleeves|
|Splice data storage||last 2000|
|Fiber magnification||X / Y (35X-90X magnification, automatically change depending on fiber count),
or both X and Y simultaneously
|Display and camera|| 2 axis CMOS camera
with 4.73-inch colour LCD
|Electrode life||1500 arc discharges|
|Power supply / battery||AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
4000 mAh battery
|Dimensions||146 (W) x 150 (H) x 159 (D) mm|
|Weight||2.5 kg (including battery)|
- Fujikura 70R+ fusion splicer
- ADC-18 AC adapter/battery charger
- ACC-XX AC power cable
- CC-30 carrying case
- AP-01 alcohol pot
- SD-01 screwdriver
- SL-01 sleeve loader
- USB-01 USB cable
- ELCT2-20A spare electrodes
- Q-70R/19R-E quick reference guide