LED Solar Street Light SL-36 (with motion sensor, 3.7 V, 2000 mAh)
SL-36 is a simple and convenient LED solar street light which is ideal for illuminating outdoor areas. Turns on automatically at dusk. SL-36 has a built-in 2000 mAh battery which can be recharged via solar panel during the daytime. Built-in motion sensor. 3 lightning modes, switched between by a single press of the button:
- PIR motion sensor + dim light: street light goes dim when no motion is detected by the sensor
- PIR motion sensor: street light shuts off when no motion is detected by the sensor
- Always ON mode: street lights automatically turns on at night and stays on for 5 hours
LED lighting is 80%-90% more energy efficient than conventional incandescent and CFL lamps.
- Rechargeable by solar power
- Made of durable materials
- Day/night auto identification
- Infrared motion sensor (PIR)
|Luminous flux||450 lm|
|Color temperature||6000-6500 K|
|Battery||3.7 V, 2000 mAh|
|Solar panel||6 V, 2.5 W|
|Charging time (in summer)||6 hrs|
|Working time||5 hrs|
|Dimensions||180 × 110 × 30 mm|
- LED solar street light — 1 pc.
- User manual — 1 pc.
- Affixing screws and bolts
|Luminous flux|| |