Mini Cable Tester Pro'sKit NT-3200 with Various Adaptors
The Pro’sKit NT-3200 Mini tester with various adaptors works with coaxial cable F-connectors.
With the the wide range of optional adapters included, you can test telephone, LAN, audio, security, or virtually any other type of wire or cable easily.
NT-3200 is not only easy to use but also fully powered with functional features. The NT-3200 contains NT-302 Cable mini tester which has the improved head design with rugged push-on male F-connector and time-saving push-on female connector on audible toner.
The loud sound of detachable tone detector makes NT-3200 ideal for working in noisy environments. Better yet, its compact size makes NT-3200 convenient to carry and store. Supplied in a soft PVC case for the kit storage.
The system checks DC continuity and has a DC generator /short detector with easily viewable short circuit LED indicator and a removable tone detector that screws into the base.
- NT-302 Mini Pocket Tester
- 2 x RJ45 to F male
- 2 x F-type female to BNC female
- 2 x RJ11 to F Male
- 2 x F-type male to F-type male
- 2 x F-type female to RCA male
- 2 x BNC female to F-type male
- 2 x F female to PAL female
- 2 x RCA female to F-type male
- 2 x F female to F Push-on male
- 2 x F-type female to BNC male
- 1 x F-type female to F-type female
|Cable length measurement|| |
|USB Cable Testing|| |
|Twisted pair cable testing|| |
|Coaxial cable testing|| |
|Locator function|| |