Telephone Line Tester Senter ST230C
1 kg Warranty: 6 month (s)
Telephone line tester with high voltage protection that is used to check telephone lines for faults.
Add to wishlist
Senter ST230C is a telephone line tester designed used to check telephone lines for faults. Besides the basic functions as a common telephone tester, the device also has a high voltage protection function, T/P switch, and can function in mute mode.
- Dumbbell shape.
- Small size.
- Easy operation.
- The body is made of solid new materials.
- Waterproof and vibration proof.
- Common telephone functions: Dial, Ring, Talk.
- Mute mode.
- T/P switch.
- High voltage protection (using the fuse).
|Environment noise||≤60 dB|
|Atmospheric pressure||86~106 Kpa|
- Telephone Line Tester Senter ST230C — 1 pc.
- RJ11 Test Cord — 1 pc.
- 0.3A Fuse Tube — 1 pc.