Warranty Terms and Conditions
Under these warranty terms, ToolBoom Online Shop shall replace a faulty product free of charge within 14 days excluding the delivery period if a replacement is available in stock. Otherwise, the customer’s claim for replacement is redirected to the manufacturer.
The warranty is generally provided for the period of 6 months from the date of shipment. However, it is advised to consult with the company manager on specific product’s warranty terms and conditions.
The warranty covers only hardware products and parts, excluding power cables and consumables such as rechargeable batteries, replacement air nozzles, soldering iron tips, measuring leads and heating elements, etc. The warranty does not cover software products.
The warranty does not cover shipment both to and from the customer, except if the product arrives malfunctioning.
Possible product damage or loss during transportation is not covered by the warranty either. It is, therefore, strongly advised to check the package content for compliance with the packing list in the presence of an authorized representative of the delivering company.
We offer our customers free qualified technical support.
ToolBoom Online Shop reserves the right to reject customer’s warranty claim in cases specified below:
- warranty seal is removed or damaged;
- warranty period has expired;
- proofs of abnormal operation conditions as specified in the user’s manual have been detected;
- the product alteration and/or remodeling or misuse is detected (improper operating);
- the product malfunctioning resulted from mechanical, thermal, electrical and other types of damages (e.g. ingress of moisture);
- the product’s damage resulted from accidents (fires, harmful effect of solid or liquid objects, electrostatic discharges and other external causes);
- original package is missing.
The customer should contact the company manager for the exact terms before shipping back the product under warranty.
If on examination, the Technical Support Department concludes that the given case is not subject to warranty, the customer is liable to cover product’s repair and shipment costs.
Post-warranty repair is provided regardless of the purchase date. The cost of such repair is calculated individually for each separate case.Warranty Service Procedure
In case of malfunctioning has been detected, we strongly advise the customer to follow next steps:
- Contact the Technical Support Department.
- Describe the problem in detail and, where applicable, provide the serial number of the product.
- If the problem cannot be solved distantly, the customer should send the product at the address provided by the Technical Support Department. Note, that ToolBoom Online Shop does not cover delivery expenses. Please make sure that:
- warranty seal is not removed or damaged
- the product is fully and duly packaged, including the original package
- a completed reclamation form is included
- the warranty card, receipt or the invoice is provided
We are willing to establish a constructive dialogue with our customers and hope for successful and mutually beneficial cooperation.
Warranty and Return Policy
Our company is not responsible or liable if the package is shipped back to us, damaged or confiscated due to problems with custom clearance. Therefore, please check with your country's custom policies before placing an order.
Our company is not responsible or liable for damaged packages or those shipped back to us in the event that the designated courier service failed to deliver your package(s) to the given destination address after several attempts (due to your absence).
If the customer receives parcel with damaged items, s/he shall do the following:
- report the damage to the delivery company and make photos of damaged items/parcel;
- make a claim against the delivery company for the damaged items/parcel for the same amount as declared in the invoice;
- refuse to pay delivery cost;
- request delivery company to send back and resend the goods free of charge.
Please, take into consideration that seller's responsibility ceases when the product has been shipped off to the address specified by the customer.
Our warranty does not cover risks of product(s) damage or loss within the responsibility of delivery company. Therefore, please check the parcel right upon receipt and compare the content with the packing list in the presence of the courier. Our company is not responsible or liable for any faults discovered after you have accepted the parcel. If your package is lost by the delivery company, you should claim against them directly. However, take into consideration that they will compensate for the lost products only within the amount at risk indicated in the invoice according to your request.
The shipping expenses for damaged equipment delivery both ways to and from the customer's site are not covered by the warranty, except for the situations, when the customer receives dead on arrival product.