Binocular Microscope XTX-7C-W (10x; 2x/4x)
With this stereo microscope you can change the magnification to suit your needs without refocusing. XTX-7C-W can be used in electronics and precision machine industries for assembling and inspection of products; of it's high resolution, the microscope is suitable for observation of irregular bodies.
- Sharp stereo erect image over a wide field view.
- Main body 360° rotable.
- Upper reflected Halogen light: 12 V/10 W;
- Down light: 12 V/10 W;
- Electric apparatus has CE approval.
- Power supply 220 V/50 Hz
- Rotational objective 2X/4X.
- Binocular viewing microscope body
- Interpupilary distance: 55-75 mm.
- Left ocular-tube diopter adjustment +/-5 dp.
- Electronic apparatus has CE approval.
- Binocular Microscope XTX-7C-W
- Objective lenses ZOOM 2X/4X
- Eyepiece: WF 10X
- Plate: frosted glass
|Maximum Zoom Ratio|| |
|Zoom Rate Control Method|| |