DC Power Supply HYelec HY3002D
4.45 kg 220 V Warranty: 6 month (s)
Powers by continuous current electronic devices and schemes by voltage from 0 to 30V and by current from 0 to 2A. Short circuit protection. LCD-display.
Add to wishlist
Power supply unit HY3002D provides electronic devices and schemes with continuous power supply by voltage in the range from 0 to 30V and by current in the range from 0 to 2 A.
- Adjusted current values and voltage values are displayed on liquid-crystal indicators.
- Accuracy of measuring output voltage constitutes less than 1 % ± 2 units and current measuring no more 2% ± 2 units.
- Parameters adjustment is made by means of separate potentiometers for current and voltage and separately for coarse and fine adjustment.
- Output terminals, from which one can turn off the voltage and bonding point, are in the bottom of power supply faceplate HY3002D.
- Sockets with screw clamps render possible one to use the wires with single-polar plugs and without any plugs at all. In that case the wire is fixed by screw clip.
- In case of any breakdowns of power supplied schemes or incorrect actions.
- Short circuit security system and voltage protection will prevent the power supply unit HY-3003D from breakdown in the result of power supplied schemes malfunctions or wrong actions of service staff.
- Power supply is made from the alternating current network 220 V. Power supply source HY3002D switching-on and switching off is made with the help of button switch.
|Output voltage, V||0 - 30 V|
|Output current, A||0 - 2 A|
|Ripple level||By current, mA||≤ 3|
|By voltage||≤ 0,5|
|Load effect, %||By current, mA||≤ 0,2 + 5 mA|
|By voltage||≤ 0.01 + 5 mV|
|Supply voltage effect, %||By current, mA||≤ 0.2 + 1 mA|
|By voltage||≤ 0.01 + 1 mV|
|Indication of output current value and output current voltage||3 ½-digits LED indicators|
|Dimensions||206 × 153 × 110 mm|
|Power supply||~ 220 / 110V ± 10 %|
|Number of channels|| |
|Max. Voltage|| |
|Max. Current|| |
|Indicator type|| |