Fiber Optic Cleaver DVP-108
DVP-108 is a precision, compact and easy-to-use cleaver used to prepare optical fibers for splicing.
The device cleaves the fiber with a high-strength steel blade, which is also rotatable and can be fixed in 16 different positions. Blade's lifetime is up to 48 000 operations. You can replace the blade with a new one after its lifetime end.
- Applicable for cleavering single, flat or round fibers.
- Optical fiber fixture for optical fiber, optimized for standard, flat and round fibers, applied for FTTH and PON, G.657 standard.
- Embedded ruler to control the cleavered fiber length, 5 - 20 mm.
- High quality cleavering by means of a special blade made of durable steel.
- 16 different blade positions with its lifetime of 48 000 operations.
- Possibility to replace blade with a new one after its lifetime end.
- Scrap collector.
- Durable and usable carrying and storage case.
Round (for FTTH and PON, G.657 standard)
|Fiber diameter||125 μm|
|Fiber diameter with coating||250 μm
|Fiber cleaving length||5 ~ 20 mm|
|Cleaving angle||90 ± 0,8°|
lifetime 48000 operations (1000*16*3=48000)
|Dimensions||60 × 800 × 630 mm|
- Fiber Optic Cleaver DVP-108 — 1 pc.
- Scrap collector — 1 pc.
- Carrying and storage case — 1 pc.
- Wrench for turning or replacement blade — 2 pcs.
- Manual — 1 pc.