Fusion Splicer Comway A33
Comway A33 is a fusion splicer and a fiber endface melter, all in one. It is a powerful and stable tool with high precision PAS alignment system. The fusion splicer is equipped with a high-performance heater that provides a faster and more power-saving machining process, and a stable and durable ceramic fiber presser.
The large capacity battery and resistance to the most unfavorable environment conditions (high temperature, humidity, altitude, and wind velocity) allows using Comway A33 in the field. The high-quality tool's screen ensures clear viewing of results even under bright sunlight.
- 2 in 1: a fusion splicer and a fiber endface melter.
- High Precision PAS Alignment. Ultra-narrow ceramic V-Groove. Suitable for all kinds of applications.
- Smart ARC control technology provides stable work under any conditions.
- Splicing time: 5 seconds; heating time: 15 seconds.
- Fast and power saving high-performance heater.
- The high-quality screen ensures clear viewing of results even under bright sunlight.
- Low power consumption.
- Removable large capacity battery. Fully charged performs over 240 times splicing and heating.
- Stable and durable ceramic fiber presser.
|Fiber Alignment||High Precision PAS (Profile Alignment System) Alignment|
|Fiber Type||SM (ITU-T G.652)
MM (ITU-T G.651)
DS (ITU-T G.653)
NZ/NZDS (ITU-T G.655)
BI (ITU-T G.657)
|Splice Mode||Single Fiber|
|Fiber Diameter||Cladding Diameter: 80-150 μm
Coating: 100-3000 μm
|Cleave Length||Cladding Diameter 250 μm: 8~16 mm
Cladding Diameter over 250 μm: 16 mm
|Splicing Programs||100 max.|
|Splicing Time||5 s (SM Fast mode); 12 s (SM G652 mode)|
|Heating Programs||30 max.|
|Heating Time||Adjustable, 15 s (with slim 40 mm and 60 mm sleeves)|
|Splice Protector||10~60 mm|
|Splice Image Capture||max. 300|
|Splice Data Storage||max. 20000|
|Splice Loss||SM: 0.02 dB; MM: 0.01 dB; DS: 0.04 dB; NZ/NZDS: 0.04 dB; BI: 0.02 dB|
|Return Loss||≥60 dB|
|Operation Conditions||Temperature: -10~+50 °C
Altitude: 0-5000 m
Wind Velocity: up to 15 m/s
|Storage Conditions||Humidity: 0-95%
Temperature: -40~+80 °C (Battery: -20~+40 °C)
|Display||4.3 inch high-light color touch screen|
|Fiber Magnification||300x for X or Y single axis view
500x for both X&Y dual axis view
|Electrode Life||5000 ARC discharges|
|Power||AC adapter (AC 100-240 V); 50/60 Hz|
|Battery||4000 mAh capacity, more than 240 times splicing and heating|
|Dimensions||136 mm × 141 mm × 136 mm|
|Weight||1.5 kg (1.8 kg with battery)|
Download Comway A33 data sheet.
- Fusion Splicer Comway A33 — 1 pc.
- User Guide — 1 pc.
- Stripper CFS-2 — 1 pc.
- Drop Cable Stripper — 1 pc.
- High-precision Cleaver C108 — 1 pc.
- Carrying Case CP-01 — 1 pc.
- High-capacity Battery BAT-05 — 1 pc.
- AC Adapter ADC-05 — 1 pc.
- Extra Electrode — 1 set
- Cooling Tray — 1 pc.
- AC Adapter Cable ACC-01 — 1 pc.
- Hand Strap — 1 pc.
- Alcohol Bottle — 1 pc.