Goot GP-101S Gas-Heated Soldering Iron (Portasol Hobby) is a stand-alone soldering iron (60 W). Portasol Hobby with a piezoelectric ignition system allows soldering with temperature adjustment and requires no electric power supply. Goot GP-101S soldering iron is lightweight and portable, so it is a reasonable choice for operation in field conditions and unequipped workplaces.
- Heating is provided using butane orisobutane gas.
- Only 30 seconds heating up to operation temperature.
- Fully compatible with the analogues from ERSA, JBC, WELLER.
- Heat power may be adjusted within 10–60 W.
- Easy ignition using only one button.
- Ideal for outdoor operation.
|Continuous operation time
||~ 45 min (for soldering) at max temperature
|| 157 mm
|| 43 g