Gas Soldering Iron Kit Pro'sKit GS-23K
0.65 kg Warranty: 6 month (s)
Butane-powered soldering iron & blow torch with a set of soldering accessories in a plastic case.
Pro'sKit GS-23K is a gas soldering iron & blow torch with a set of accessories in a plastic case.
- Auto ignition for starting and operating easily and safely under any condition.
- Safety ignition switch complies with CPSC standard to prevent children misuse.
- With TR90 high transparent nylon gas tank features long service life and more safety.
- Butane is easy to refill and check with see-through fuel window.
- Comes with a ceramic heater, which prolongs service life.
- Adjustable flame control for precision use.
- Complete kit in a plastic box meets various multi-functional operating purposes.
- Plastic case may be used as a support stand.
|Hot Blow Temperature||600°C|
|Fuel Capacity||15 ml|
|Operation Time||90 min|
- Soldering iron/blow torch — 1 pc.
- Protection cap — 1 pc.
- Soldering head — 1 pc.
- Soldering tip (2.4 mm) — 1 pc.
- Double sharp tip — 1 pc.
- Hot air blower — 1 pc.
- Hot air deflector tip — 1 pc.
- Lead-free soldering wire — 1 pc.
- Tip cleaning sponge — 1 pc.
|Power Consumption|| |