Hot Air Rework Station Quick 861DW
10.4 kg Warranty: 6 month (s)
Microprocessor-controlled soldering station for soldering and desoldering SOIC, CHIP, QFP, PLCC, BGA, etc. Hot air gun power: 1000 W. Temperature range: 100-500 °C
Add to wishlist
Quick 861DW is a microprocessor-controlled hot air rework station. Used to solder and desolder SOIC, CHIP, QFP, PLCC, BGA, and many other components.
- Automatic power off and cooling system.
- Password protection.
- The magnetic switch ensures real-time operation.
- The parameters can be set in sleeping mode.
- The closed-loop sensor at the tip ensures accurate soldering temperature maintenance.
- Three regular channels. Each channel's parameters can be set, including temperature and airflow.
- Digital temperature calibration.
- High accuracy and speed of work.
- Brushless fan, adjustable, stepless and wide range of air volume, suitable for various occasions.
|Power Consumption||1000 W|
|Max Airflow||120 liters / min|
|Dimensions||188 × 245 × 135 mm|
- Hot Air Rework Station Quick 861DW — 1 pc.
- Replaceable hot air nozzles (NK1130 / NK2064 / NK2084) — 3 pcs.
|Pump type|| |
|Design type|| |
|Vacuum pick-up tool|| |
|Desoldering Pump|| |
|Power Supply|| |
|Soldering Iron Power|| |
|Hot Air Gun Power|| |
|Desoldering Gun|| |