Hot Air Soldering Station Goot XHP-110
5 kg 220 V Warranty: 12 month (s)
Easy to use soldering station with built-in vacuum port for optional vacuum suction pen.
Add to wishlist
Goot XHP-110 is an easy to use hot-air soldering station with a built-in vacuum port for optional vacuum suction pen (XVP-10).
- Easy to use with simple functions and design.
- Suitable for wide range of soldering work.
- Built-in vacuum port.
- A small QFP/SOP can be removed by using optional wide nozzle.
|Power input||220–240 V AC 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||170–210 W|
|Temperature range||200 °C to 420 °C|
|Air flow||0.5 – 4.5 l/min|
|Dimensions, L × W × H||227 × 107 × 177 mm|
- Soldering station unit (1 pc.)
- Soldering iron (1 pc.)
- Soldering iron stand (1 pc.)
- Nozzle holder (1 pc.)
- Power cord (1 pc.)
|Pump type|| |
|Design type|| |
|Vacuum pick-up tool|| |
|Desoldering Pump|| |
|Power Supply|| |
|Soldering Iron Power|| |
|Hot Air Gun Power|| |
|Desoldering Gun|| |