Infrared Soldering Station QUICK EA-H00
QUICK EA-H00 is a multi-function micro-processor controlled infrared BGA rework system with PC synchronization and ceramic emitter for repairing PCBs of game consoles (PlayStation, Xbox, etc.), laptops, PC motherboards, etc. EA-H00 consists of two parts: QUICK IR EA-H00 infrared rework system and QUICK PL EA-H00 precision placement system.
- Perfect for soldering and reworking of CBGA, CCGA, CSP, QFN, MLF, PGA and others.
- Applicable for both lead-containing and lead-free soldering.
- Technology of closed-loop temperature control ensures accurate temperature process and even heat distribution.
- Advanced dark infrared technology for bottom preheater.
- PC-connection via USB interface.
- Can store 10 groups of temperature profiles at one time.
|Upper heater type||IR|
|Upper heater size||60 × 60 mm|
|Upper heater consumption||720 W|
|Bottom heater type||IR ceramic heating tube|
|Bottom heater size||260 × 260 mm|
|Bottom heater consumption||1600 W|
|Total power||2400 W|
|Top heater heating time||~10 s|
|Max. size of applicable PCBs||400 × 400 mm|
|Temperature sensor||non-contact IR sensor|
|Dimensions||850 × 650 × 730 mm|
- QUICK EA-H00 station – 1 pc.
- Video cable – 1 pc.
- USB data cable – 1 pc.
- Video capture card - 1 pc.
- User manual – 1 pc.
- CD with software – 1 pc.
|Upper heater power||
|Upper heater type||
|Bottom heater type||
|Bottom heater size||